Friends! we all wish to get admission in some central universities. It is a distant dream to some. But our problem is we are not aware the notification of central universities! Here a group of central universities called application for a common entrance test. You read the notification and share the info. to any of your friend or other fellows. Atleast apply for the exam, you will, this time, definitely get a seat in central uni. if you have any quarry or suggestion pls write it in its comment section, or simply write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sameema Admission to 5-years Integrated programmes after 10+2 and Post graduate & Research programmes in 7 Central Universities.Central University of Kerala (www.cukerala.ac.in )
MA (English & Comparative Literature, Hindi & Comparative Literature, Linguistics and Language Technology, Economics, International Relations and Political Science)
M.Sc (Environmental Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Animal Science, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Genomic Science, Plant Science)
M.S.W (Social Work)
Integrated M.Phil/Ph.D (Comparative Literature, Economics, Physics, Biochemistry, Genomics, Taxonomy)
Central University of Bihar (www.cub.ac.in )
MA ; (Economics, English, Hindi, Sociology, Political Science & International Relations, Development Studies, I Psychology, Communication and Media Studies)
M.Sc: (Computer Science, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Life Science, Biotechnology, Statistics, Bioinformatics)
M.Tech (Computer Science)
Central University of Jammu (www.cujammu.in )
MA (Economics, International Relations, Public Policy & Public Administration, Defence and Strategic Studies, Philosophy, Communication Management & Advertising, Social work, English & Comparative Literature)
M.Sc (Computer Science, Environmental
M.Ed (Master of Education)
MA/MSc (Applied Mathematics)
MBA (Tourism & Travel Management,
Integrated M.Phil / Ph.D (Economics. International Relations, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Mathematics, Education)
Central University of Jharkhand (www.cuj.ac.in )
MA (English, Mass'Communication, Human Rights & Conflict Management
M.Sc (Applied Mathematics, Geo Informatics)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Central University of Kashmir (www.cukashmir.ac.in )
MA Integrated Law (BA LLB) (English, Economics, Convergent Journalism, Urdu, Education, Tourism Management)
M.Sc (Information Technology)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Integrated M. Phil / Ph.D (English, Management)
Central University of Rajasthan (www.curaj.ac.in )
MA (Economics, English, Hindi, Culture and Media Studies, Social Work, Public Policy, Law and Governance)
M.Sc (Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry)
M.Sc Tech (Mathematics)
M.Sc. / M.A. (Statistics - (Actuarial))
M.Com (Master of Commerce)
M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
M.Arch (Master of Architecture)
M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Ph.D (Economics, Physics, English, Management, Public Policy, Law & Governance, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Statistics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Architecture, Culture and Media Studies, Hindi, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Commerce, Social Work)
Central University of Tamil Nadu (www.cutn.ac.in )
Integrated M.Sc (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Life Science) and (Economics with Academic Mentoring by MSE, Chennai)
MA (English, Classical Tamil Studies)
M.Sc (Financial Economics, General Economics - Offered .
@ Chennai through MOU with Madras School of Economics: www.mse.ac.in)
1. Online applications for Common Entrance Examination will be available on www.cucet.co.infrom 10 am on 10th April,2012.
The Last date for receipt of online and offline application is May 17th, 2012.
Please visit respective University website for institution specific details and information,
2. Application forms will also be available from the respective Universities for sale across their counters from 10th April,2012.
3. Application forms can also be download from www.cucet.co.in or any of the participating Universities websites.
4. Admission to the seven Central Universities will be through a Common Entrance test as Follows:
a. For Integrated Programmes & M.A. Language Programmes:
Written Test on 3rd June’2102
b. For all non language M.A. programmes, M.Sc., MBA, M. Pharm, M. Tech, M.Arch& M. Phil / Ph.D. Programmes: Online test on 9th & 10thJune 2012 5. Offline test centres: Allahabad, BandarSindri (District Ajmer), Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kasargod, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar Thiruvanathapuram, Thiruvarur, Trichur. If the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated to the nearest centre.
The decision of the convener is final in this regard. 6. Online test centres: Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bikaner, Bubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kasargod, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvanathapuram, Thiruvarur, Trichur, Udaipur . If the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated to the nearest centre. The decision of the convener is final in this regard.
7. Certain courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussions etc where applicable. Applicants are required to check from the respective University website for this information.
8. Admission to the above programme is subject to applicants’ fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programmes as notified in the respective Universities’ websites.
9. Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their passing and getting the minimum eligible marks in the qualifying examination, the proof of which should be submitted before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission formalities by the Universities concerned.
10. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as notified by the various Universities.
11. Admission to the Central Universities is governed by the Central Educational Institutions (reservation in admission) Act.
12. The respective University reserves the right to launch or drop any academic programme at any stage.
13. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST community will get relaxation of 5% in the minimum requirement prescribed by the concerned University.
14. The number of seats for the programmes of participating University may be increased/decreased depending on the faculty and other resources available.
1. Ph. D Programme in collaboration with Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry.
2. Integrated M.Sc - Ph. D Programme in Physics and Astrophysics in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
3. Integrated M. Tech - Ph. D (Tech.) Programme in Astronomical Instrumentation in collaboration with University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
Selected candidates will be offered fellowship / stipend as per the norms of the Institute along with an annual book grant, accommodation and medical facilities.
Last date for receipt of online application : 30th April, 2012
Last date for receipt of reference letters : 30thApril, 2012
The qualifying degree requirements of the various programmes are listed Here. If the degree
requirements are met the candidate may apply to one programme only (choose only one from the drop down menu). Application Form for personal interview
(for those who have qualified through JEST/GATE/JRF in NET-CSIR-UGC exam)
Research fields:Sun and the solar system: Solar activity, planets, comets, solar terrestrial physics
Stellar physics: Formation and evolution of stars, brown dwarfs, star clusters, planetary nebulae, stellar atmospheres, stellar variability,
Extragalactic astronomy: Star formation in galaxies, activity in galaxies, groups and clusters of galaxies, gamma-ray burst events
Theoretical astrophysics and related physics: Magneto-hydrodynamics and radiative processes in astrophysical objects, pulsars,
black hole physics, structure and dynamics of galaxies, relativity, cosmology, atomic and molecular physics
Instrumentation: Back-end instruments for the various observing facilities, space astronomy payloads
FacilitiesKodaikanal Observatory, Kodaikanal
Vainu Bappu Observatory, Kavalur
Gauribidanur Radio Observatory, Gauribidanur
Indian Astronomical Observatory, Hanle
Center for Research and Education in Science & Technology, Hosakote
Library and computing facilities
The Institute plans to set up a 2 m class solar telescope at a high altitude site and develop a space coronagraph
English and Foreign Languages University is one of the leading university in India. It invited applications for various courses. They now made changes in their qualification part. Last date is 30 April. You read the full adv and instructions and apply as early as possible. If you have any quarry write it in blog's comment column or write it to me at email@example.com.
Applications have been invited from Foreign Nationals by The English and Foreign Languages University (EFL University) for admission to the following courses at its Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses for the Academic Year 2012:
1. BA (Hons) in English / Arabic / French / Japanese / Russian / Spanish
2. MA in Linguistics / English Literature / Literary and Cultural Studies / Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) / Media and Communication / Arabic / French / Spanish
3. MA (English) (with specialization) / English (Linguistics) / English (English Literature) / English (Literary and Cultural Studies) / English (Teaching English as a Second Language) / English (Media & Communication) / Hindi (Language, Literature and Culture)
4. PGDTE (Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English)
5. PGDTA (Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of Arabic)
6. BEd English
7. MPhil in English Language Education / English Literature / English (Linguistics & Phonetics) / Linguistics / Phonetics / Applied Linguistics / Arabic (Literature) / Arabic (Language & Linguistics) / French Studies(Literature / Culture / Translation / Methodology / Linguistics) / Francophone Studies/ Russian (Literature) / Russian (Language).
8. PhD English Language Education / English Literature / English (Commonwealth Literature) / English (Linguistics & Phonetics) / Linguistics / Phonetics / Applied Linguistics / Translation Studies / Cultural Studies / Hindi / Film Studies & Visual Media / Aesthetics & Philosophy / Arabic (Literature) / Arabic (Language & Linguistics) / French Studies (Literature / Culture / Translation / Methodology / Linguistics) / Francophone Studies / Russian (Literature) / Russian (Language)
LUCKNOW CAMPUS PROGRAMMES:
1. BA (Hons) English
2. MA English
3. PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
4. MPhil English (Linguistics & Phonetics)
SHILLONG CAMPUS PROGRAMMES:
1. PhD (Linguistics and ELT / English Literature)
2. MPhilin Linguistics and ELT/ English Literature
3. MA (English / MC&J)
Now Hyderabad central university called applications for all courses here in Hyderabad campuses. This is the leading university in India and it offers a excellent educational opportunities for students. Moreover it offeres fellowship for all students who join with this emerging educational hub. So the question is are you ready to come and join with the university?
University of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh is offering Integrated MA, Integrated M.Sc. Post Graduate (MA, M.Sc., MPA etc) and Research Programes (M.Phil and Ph.D.) in the disciplines of Sciences, Arts, Social Sciences, Management, Health Sciences etc. The HCU Admission Notification 2012-2013 will be the entry point for all the courses. HCU, as it is known as is ranked at number one in India. The Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad is known for excellent academic and research standards across the disciplines. The University also offer various Advanced Diploma and professional programmes in the subjects of Arts, Sciences, Humanities, Management, Computer Applications and Social Sciences. The HCU conducts all India level entrance examination for all the courses and subjects. The HCU has developed new website at www.uohyd.ac.in. You can also get information on HCU admissions 2012 from www.uohyd.info or www.uohyd.ernet.in . You can get entire info on HCU courses, eligibility, admission procedure, entrance tests, nature of the exams and previous papers from this blog. Following are details of programmes, eligibility, previous question papers, method of application and nature of question papers for various programmes:
1) Five- year Integrated M.A. / M.Sc. Programmes (Duration is 10 Semesters or 5 years): Subjects offered are Physics / Chemical Sciences / Systems Biology/ Mathematical Sciences / Health Psychology / Humanities / Languages (Hindi, Telugu and Urdu, Language Science) / Optometry and Vision Science / Nursing Sciences / Social Sciences.
M.A. in Political Science, Philosophy, English, Telugu, Hindi, Applied Linguistics, Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Functional Hindi (Translation), History, Urdu, Communication (Radio and Video production, M.P.A. Dance – Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam, and Folk; Print and New Media, Communication Studies, and Advertising and Public Relations.) , M.F.A. (duration is 4 semesters) (Painting, Print Making and Sculpture), M.P.A. Theatre Arts (duration is 6 semesters).
3. Professional Courses: M.C.A (duration is 6 semesters) / M.B.A. (4 semesters)/ M.B.A. Health Care and Hospital Management (4 semesters).
4. M Tech Courses: Specializations offered are Computer Science / Computational Techniques / Artificial Intelligence / Information Technology.
Application Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates can obtain prospectus cum application forms from University Campus at Gachibowli, Hyderabad. You can also download application forms from the website at www.uohyd.info or www.uohyd.ac.in .Detailed schedule of entrance tests, interviews, eligibility and selection procedure will be given in the prospectus. There will be separate applications for General and Reserved Categories. School wise, center wise and course wise info of HCU admissions is available on this site.
Candidates can contact for any admission related inquiries at 040- 2313 2103 Asst. Registrar (Academic), and 040 - 2313 2102 Deputy Registrar (Acad. and Exams.). University address: P.O. Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046, Andhra Pradesh. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) full-time MCA programme 2012 at Mesra, and our Extension Centres at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida.
Please see the links on the website for details of our Extension Centres.
Please click on the links below for the detailed notification, and for separate pages with details of how to apply, minimum eligibility criteria, counselling & selection procedures, fee structure, syllabus for the Entrance Test etc, or to download the MCA 2012 Information Brochure as a pdf document.
Please click here to fill the Online Application Form
Candidates in their own interest should send their completed application forms by appropriate means well in advance of the due date (preferably by means of which e-tracking is possible). Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Candidates may deposit application fee in SBI or ICICI bank branches through printed e-Challan [printable while filling online form] for filling the online form (this application fee is non-refundable).
Note: Payment by cash at ICICI Bank – there is no extra bank service charge
Payment by cash at SBI Bank - Bank service charge is extra (Rs. 20/-).
Eligibility Criteria for the full-time MCA Programme 2012
Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (45% for SC/ST) marks in average of all subjects in Class 10.
Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (45% for SC/ST) marks (average of 4 core subjects) in Class 12 / QE (Equivalent Qualifying Examination). Percentage of marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of English, Mathematics (excluding Business Mathematics) and best 2 other core subjects.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
Candidates must have one of following qualifications :
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), or
B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or
B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
Candidates of B.Sc. Honours must have minimum 60% (45% for SC/ST) marks in average in their Honours subject. Candidates of BCA and other graduate courses must have minimum 60% (45% for SC/ST) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in ALL subjects in which candidate has appeared.
Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2012 can also apply, and if selected can join the programme provisionally. At the time of the counselling they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of their Institute stating that by 30 June 2012, they will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining their Bachelor’s degree.
Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item (5) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31 October 2012. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 60% marks in average (45% for SC/ST) calculated as per item (5) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application.
Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in ), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org ).
In case any Board / University awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board / University. In case a University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
At any level of the studies [class X, class XII or graduation], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board/ University.
New recruitment has been launched by UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. This recruitment includes more than 198 vacancies for the post of Polytechnic Lecturer. We have provided the brief details of this recruitment in this article. You can visit the UKPSC official website for detailed information: ‘ukpsc.gov.in‘. UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment Vacancies Available: 198 Age Limit for UKPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment: 21 to 41 years as on 1 July 2012 Recruitment Online Application Submission Last Date: 23 April 2012 All the required links of official websites related to this recruitment are provided below. You can place your comments with your name and e-mail id, if you want to clear any doubt regarding this recruitment.
About UKPSC in Their Own Words
The full form of UKPSC is Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March, 2001. State Lok sewa Ayog(Prakriya ka viniyaman) Adhiniyam, 1985 Uttarakhand Anukulan awam Upantaran Adesh, 2002.