APSRTC, the biggest road transport network in Andhra Pradesh is recruiting candidates for various paramedical posts. Vacancies are available in the positions of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Nursing Orderly, Ward Boy and Ward Girl. The corporation has also announced notifications for posts such as Constables, etc. for which candidates will be recruited in 2012. All these are regular posts and zonal wise vacancies may be available on www.apsrtc.gov.in . Following are details of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:
1) Staff Nurse: 08 posts. Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed Diploma in General Sick Nursing and Midwifery from any recognized institution. They must have undergone training for at least 3 years in General Sick Nursing of Men and Women and 6 month of Midwifery training as prescribed by the corporation.
2) Pharmacist Gr. II: 04 posts. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSC examination along with Diploma in Pharmacy or B. Pharm.
3) Nursing Orderly (Male / Female): 02 posts. Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed SSC examination and they should have certificate of St. John’s Ambulance Association (First Aid).
4) Ward Boy / Girl: 02 posts. Eligibility and Qualification: Applicants need to have passed in SSC examination and must have first Aid Certificate issued by St. John’s Ambulance Association.
Selection of the candidates for all the posts will be based on written test and interview. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format available on the website at www.apsrtc.gov.in . Cost of application is Rs. 100. Examination fee is Rs. 100. SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-service/ PHC/ Departmental candidates need not pay additional Examination Fee. Application forms can also be obtained from offices of Regional Managers (RMs) of APSRTC. Applications should be submitted in ICR format only.
1) Starting date for sale of ICR Applications : 20-01-2012
2) Last date for submission of completed ICR applications: 06-02-2012.