ESI Corporation (ESIC), Gujarat Region has announced notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of UDCs and Multi tasking staff. Candidates have to apply online through the official website at www.esicgujarat.org . You need to pay the fee by downloading Challan from http://exam.esicgujarat.org/ . There are separate challans for UDC and MTS posts. Following are details of vacancies, eligibility, age limits, scheme of examination, results and application procedure:
1) Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 111 posts (SC- 07, ST- 16, OBC- 29, UR- 59). Pay Scale: PB-1 (5200-20200) with GP of 2400. Application fee is nil for SC/ ST/ PWD (P.H.)/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen candidates and Rs. 225 for all other categories. Essential Qualification: Applicants should have passed in Degree with any discipline. They should have working knowledge of Computers including use of office suites and databases. Age should be between 18-27 years as on 31-1-2012.
2) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 101 posts (SC- 7, ST- 15, OBC - 27, UR - 52). Pay Scale: PB-1(5200- 20200) with GP of 1800. Application fee is Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD (P.H.)/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen candidates and Rs. 125 for all other categories. Qualification: Applicants should have Matriculation or pass in equivalents examination. Age must be between 18-25 years as on 31-1-2012.
Scheme of Written Examination: Selection of the candidate will be through written examination. The written test consists of two parts as described below. Part - I is common for both the posts.
1) Part - I: This is an objective type question paper with two hours duration. There will be four sections with 50 questions each for a total of 200 marks. Following are these sections:
1) Numerical Ability: 50 questions
2) English Language: 50 Questions
3) General Intelligence: 50 Questions
4) General Awareness: 50 Questions
2) Part-II : This is a Computer Skill Test. This examination is only for UDC candidates. Selection for MTS will be through written test only.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://exam.esicgujarat.org . You should download the fee challan and pay the fee in the prescribed manner. After registering online, candidates have to take a print out of the application and send it along with required documents to The Regional Director, Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380014. The last date for the receipt of applications is 07-02-2012. Application cover should be superscribed with 'Application for the Post of UDC-2012 or MTS-2012'.