Post Date: 9th September 2016
Name of the College : Tata Institute of Social Sciences
College Profile: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Job Title: Ad hoc Assistant Professor
Department and Schools:
- Centre for Equity and Justice for Children and Families.
- Candidate should completed their PG /Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree level in Social Work
- High quality research and commitment to teaching
- Have a good Publication record
Last Date : 25th September 2016
Job Location: Mumbai
Apply mode : Online (Website)
Website : https://www.tiss.edu/
How to Apply: The candidates are required to apply online for the vacancies through institution website on or before 25th September 2016
To Apply On-line : http://recruitment.tiss.edu/
This blog is the part of the Mission:
Navodila Education And Guidance Mission.