SBI Has announced Recruitment of 7740 Clerks Posts in Its Associate Banks as part of its Recruitment process in 2012.Vacancies to be filled in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ - 1400 Posts), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH - 1880 Posts),State Bank of Mysore (SBM - 800 Posts), State Bank of Patiala (SBP - 1160 Posts), State Bank of Travancore (SBT - 2500 Posts)The State Bank Group (SBI and its Associate Banks)have over 21500 Branches in India and Abroad.SBI has made a valuable announcement by inviting applications for recruitment on 7740 Clerical Posts in its Associate Banks.
Vacancies and Pay scale
- 7740 Clerks Posts in SBI Associate Banks.
- Payscale :- Rs. 7200 - 19300 (Approx Rs. 14,200/Month)
(See Official notification for more details about vacancies and their distribution among states and Associate Banks..)
Online Registration :- July 30 to Aug 13, 2012,
Payment of fees :- Offline - Aug 1 - 17, 2012, Online - July 30 to Aug 13, 2012,
Written Test Dates (Tentative):- Oct 7 and 14, 2012
- To be between 18-28 yrs of age as on 01.08.2012 (Should have born Between Aug 02, 1984 - Aug 01, 1994),
- Should have passed intermediate with at least 60% marks (55% For SC/ST/EXS/PWD)
Pass in any degree from a recognized university (No percentage Criteria).
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in Computers and local language is preferred.
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit :-
- For SC/ST :- 5 Years Relaxation,
- For OBC :- 3 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (GEN) :- 10 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (SC/ST) :- 15 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (OBC) :- 13 Years Relaxation,
- No Bond criteria is mentioned on selection, but the candidates will be on probation for 6 Months.
Selection to be made on the basis of performance in written test and Interview. Written test will haveobjective type questions from General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing
Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.
Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.
There will be negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks for any question.
Bank will later Passing marks and depending on the vacancies (In the ratio of 1:3), candidates will be called for Interviews.
For any Further details about selection Procedure, Please see SBI Associate Banks Clerks Recruitment 2012 notification
The fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs. 350 for Others. The payment can be Made in Both ways,Online or Offline. Online payment can be made using any Debit/Credit Card.
Please note that if you choose to pay Offline, Payment is to made After Filling Online Application Form.
To apply, firstly get ready your scanned photograph and signature. Then Fill the Online Application Form Via Application Link. Take print out of the system generated Fee payment challan and note the Registration Number and password.
The payment of fees can be done using the generated payment challan from second day of application and for next three working days only. The registration can be confirmed only after the fee is paid.
On confirmation of registration, you will receive and SMS/Email within 2 working days stating the same.
The applicants will be able to download their written test call Letters From Sep 24, 2012.